Orange Groves

Hey guys!
Here are some pictures from my orange picking adventure in Orlando…
DSC_0239 DSC_0215 DSC_0230 DSC_0235 DSC_0247 DSC_0250 DSC_0251 DSC_0255 DSC_0270 DSC_0278 DSC_0284 DSC_0288
HerΒ
Dress:Hollister|| Shoes:Steve Madden|| Bag:Tory Burch|| Watch:Kate Spade|| Sunnies:Ray-Bans
Him
Shirt: JCrew Factory || Shorts: JCrew || Shoes: Sperrys || Hat: Barmah Australia
Orange picking in the Orlando citrus groves was the highlight of my Florida mini-vacation! Ever since I found out it was citrus season, I decided we needed to find a farm with fresh fruit. Picking the oranges was a lot harder than I expected; the best ones were way high up in the trees. I gave up after getting a few and let Jam pick the rest of our bushel. While he did all the hard work, I took advantage of the picturesque location and went photography crazy.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Have a marvelous Monday!

19 Comments

1. Patti wrote:

I live near Orlando and have never tried this! It looks like hard work. Thanks for sharing your adventure with Visible Monday : >

Posted 3.24.14 Reply
    • It was hard, but well worth it! Thanks for stopping by, Patti!!:)

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
    • Oh and the farm was called Showcase of Citrus if you ever want to go!!

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  2. This looked like a fun but hard at the same time outing. Glad you guys had a great time. πŸ™‚

Mo

Posted 3.24.14 Reply
    • It was so much fun, I highly recommend the experience! Thanks, Mo!!:)

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  3. Dawn Lucy wrote:

Such cute pics!

Posted 3.24.14 Reply
  4. Aw, you are making me wish for summer with the cute sundress and orange picking adventures. OK, not that I'll be picking oranges anytime soon, but it looks fun and very summery! Thanks for linking up to Manic Monday!
    Gina
    On the Daily Express

Posted 3.24.14 Reply
    • The weather in Florida was magnificent, it was quite the teaser for summer! Don't fret, its almost sundress season! Thank you for your sweet comment!:)

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  5. I'm heading to Florida in a few weeks and this post is getting me so excited for the warm weather!

katiesbliss.com

Posted 3.24.14 Reply
    • AH the weather was beautiful! I hope you have a blast in Florida!!

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  6. Abby wrote:

Orange picking sounds like a lot of fun! And I love your outfit <3

If you have a sec, I'd love for you to check out the latest on my blog: http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Posted 3.25.14 Reply
  7. Darcy wrote:

This looks so fun!! I want to do that sometime. You look very cute, I hope you had a good time!!

Posted 3.25.14 Reply
    • Thanks, girl! If you have the chance you should seriously go, it was sooooo much fun!! Oh and the fresh oranges were infinitely times tastier than store bought!:)

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  8. Ellen wrote:

what a great dress! …and the orange picking looks so fun!
    ~Ellen

Posted 3.25.14 Reply
    • Thank you much Ellen! It was lots and lots of fun!

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
  9. Mrs C wrote:

Orlando.. I've never been but looks like you had a good time! The dress is awesome!

Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    http//www.mjoat.com/

Posted 3.26.14 Reply
    • Orlando is awesome! Disney World, Harry Potter World & fresh oranges amount to a great time! Thanks for stopping by!!

Posted 3.26.14 Reply