I made this super easy Peanut Butter & Jelly smoothie this past week when trying out Jif’s Peanut Powder. My daily lunch when I was a child was PB&J with strawberry and grape jelly or PB & nutella with bananas. When I had tasted this smoothie I felt so nostalgic. As far as the recipe is concerned, I literally just combined frozen berries with Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Greek Nonfat Yogurt for the bottom layer and more yogurt with Jif’s Peanut Powder and a splash of soy milk for the top layer. I had leftover berries, so I added those to the top for some extra crunch. I received lots of questions about the proportions, so a recipe follows!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#MySmoothie #CollectiveBias
- 1 cup Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Greek Yogurt in Strawberry
- 1 cup Freshly Frozen Berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1/2 cup Dannon Oikos Triple Zero Nonfat Greek Yogurt in Vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons Jif Peanut Powder
- 1/2 cup Nonfat or Soy Milk
- Frozen berries as garnish
- Blend Strawberry yogurt and fresh berries until smooth.
- Pour thick mixture into serving glass.
- Blend Vanilla yogurt, peanut powder and milk until smooth.
- Pour peanut mixture over berry mixture in glass.
- Garnish with frozen berries (optional)
Thanks for stopping by!