A trend that I’ve been on board with since the beginning: corduroy skirt. I still have a pair of corduroy pants from high school that I may have worn last week. Yes, I would consider myself a clothes hoarder…oops. So I wore this tan corduroy mini skirt in the most classic way, with a white blouse and thigh high boots. Another fall trend that I’m in love with is the miniskirt + thigh high boot. I don’t think anything has made my legs look so slim and muscular; seriously so flattering! The result was a fall friendly outfit that is casual but still very on trend.
Top: Banana Republic | Skirt: Similar | Boots: Nordstrom | Necklace: BPD | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Illesteva | Ring: David Yurman
So aside from the classic white blouse + corduroy skirt combination, I thought up some other options:
- Black tee + Corduroy Skirt + Leather Booties
- Floral Blouse + Corduroy + Black Pumps
- Plaid Button Down + Corduroy Skirt + Tan Leather Riding Boots
- White Tee + Corduroy + Denim Jacket + Sneakers
- White Button Down + Corduroy Skirt + Duster Jacket + Tan Booties
So many options, right?