A luxe texture that is perfect for the holidays…velvet! With holiday parties popping up, velvet is a great option for a dressy affair. The texture is so plush and soft, while being ultra feminine and glam at the same time. What’s not to love, velvet is the fabric of royalty after all! When I first saw this blush velvet dress, I had to try it out! The texture is so luscious and the wrap silhouette is very flattering.
A few tips on how to style a velvet dress:
- Stick to neutral accessories. Anything too patterned or bright will take attention away from the texture of the velvet.
- Layer with other interesting textures such as suede or satin.
- Wear sheer leggings to pull the different fabrics together.
- Since velvet is so feminine, add an opposing accent such as a leather or field jacket.
- Or make it sporty with sneakers!
Dress: Alexia Admor || Shoes: Steve Madden || Bag: Tory Burch || Bracelet: Similar || Earrings: BaubleBar
Favorite Velvet Party Dresses
Platform Shoes That You NEED