This post was sponsored by Reebok Classic Shoes as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The athleisure lover in me is cheering because I spent the whole weekend walking around on clouds in these Reebok Classic Harman Sneakers. Look closely y’all…do you recognize these shoes from YEARS ago? I was definitely nostalgic when I bought my pair at DSW.
PSA: Find your own Reebok Classic Shoes at your local DSW! The Harman sneakers (the ones I’m wearing) are under $60 right now!
Speaking of DSW, I had a great shopping experience when I was getting these shoes. The lovely sales associate even asked if I was a fan of these shoes a decade ago. We had some fun reminiscing on the popular fashions of our childhood and I’m so glad the Reebok Classics are making a comeback.
Earlier I mentioned that these shoes felt like I was walking on clouds. I’m not exaggerating y’all, they’re the most comfortable sneakers ever! The reason why is there is an Othrolite insole which really adds to the comfort and functionality of these shoes.
So the big questions is, how do you style these classic kicks? A few outfit combinations:
- Distressed denim + simple tee + Reebok Classics + statement necklace. Essentially what I’m wearing here!
- Black skinny jeans + oversized top or sweater + Reebok Classics + everyday tote.
- Joggers + strappy sports bra + open back workout top + Reebok Classics.
- Striped bardot top + cuffed skinny jeans + straw bag + Reebok Classics.
- Reebok Classics + black leggings + black crop top + plaid/chambray button down shirt.
I have a feeling that these shoes will be my weekend go to in the fall.
Multiple Reebok Classics Options Online at DSW:
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have an amazing start to your week!