We may earn an affiliate commission from some links in this post, at no cost to you. Thank you!
If there’s one item that’s grown to cult popularity over the past year, it’s the Spanx Leather Leggings. I kid you not, even the ads for these faux leather leggings say that they sold out in 72 hours when they were initially released. But all the hype is for good reason! I didn’t believe it until I got a pair in, and now it’s my most worn leggings! To show you just how versatile these leggings are, here are a few Spanx leather legging outfit ideas and I’m also sharing a few similar faux leather legging options that have amazing reviews!
A few important things about these leggings:
- are as soft as butter and feel amazing
- are high-waisted, suck you in and give you a great shape and smooth out all of your bumps and lumps
- they are super versatile and can be paired with just about anything
- are just glam enough without looking tacky or overly shiny, sexy and comfortable at the same time
- they have thousands of 5-star reviews
- many people say they run small, I went with my normal size but if you’re in doubt, size up!
Spanx Leather Legging Outfit Ideas
OOTD # 1: Monochromatic Textures
The Spanx Faux Leather leggings have a unique and distinct texture that’s not too shiny but not dull either. It’s fun adding other textures into the mix like a cable knit sweater or suede boots.
OOTD # 2: Everyday Glam
Pair the leggings with any sweater or sweatshirt and you have a glammed-up outfit that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s cozy, comfortable and oh so cute.
OOTD # 3: Oversized Fleece
Fleece is another thing that’s been very very popular this season, and pair it with the shiny faux leather and you have a feminine and flirty look that’s warm and put together at the same time. The textures are another win here!
We love how these ladies styled their Spanx leather leggings!
Do you have a pair of Spanx leather leggings? Let us know how you style them!