|| Jewelry: J.Crew Factory, Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings || Sunnies: Ray-Ban ||
These days floral has been my go to print. My looks range from featuring bright buds to subtle blooms, such as on this dress. To accent the femininity and neutral coloring of this dress, I settled with simple accessories throughout. The silhouette and cut of the dress seemed so classic to me, so I added the most classic accessory, pearls. Adding pearls created elegance which worked well with such a feminine dress.
Some tips on wearing floral…
- Pick one floral piece. It may be a dress or a pair of pants, avoid wearing two different floral prints together.
- Stick to the same color palette. Use the colors from the blooms for accessory ideas.
- Wear with neutrals. Adding a solid color that won’t draw attention away from the print can make the whole outfit more cohesive.
- Add textures. Throw on linen or chambray for a light and airy feel or leather for a more edgy approach.
- Accessorize. Although floral is a bold print, adding delicate or statement jewelry will keep the look from being slightly dull.
Have a great Wednesday!!