Happy Friday! This past week, I bookmarked a bunch fun links I enjoyed reading or watching…
1. A ‘Game of Thrones’ pop-up restaurant opening in London for Valentine’s day.
3. Thirteen fun facts about shoes that you probably aren’t aware of.
4. Improving the taste of a cheap wine in 30 seconds.
5. Kahlua chocolate pudding, the perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
6. A cost effective guide to chic home decoration. I seriously cannot stop reading interior design articles.
7. Five tips on how to make it past the winter “blahs.”
8. Style Blogger Rachel Parcell debuted her jewelry collection, Pink Peonies Collection. Quite a stylish collection, albeit small.
9. A super cute Valentine’s day DIY key chain.
10. Copenhagen Zoo’s first baby rhino in 35 years takes his first steps.
Happy Reading! Do share fun things for me to look into this weekend!:)