We may earn an affiliate commission from some links in this post, at no cost to you. Thank you!
Nothing screams fall cocktail more than a sweet, tart apple cider drink with some boozy bubbly included. Make it even more yummy by adding a spoon full of apple butter to the mix and some brown sugar on the rim. YUM! These Apple Cider Mimosas are SO easy to make and will just warm you up on the inside!
With Thanksgiving around the corner, this cocktail is perfect for your annual family get-together or even with the leftover breakfast feast on Black Friday!
Recipe for the Apple Cider Mimosas is below!
Shop Kitchen Essentials
If you’re a fan of the classic mimosa, then you’ll definitely love this festive take on the bubbly brunch favorite. My biggest tip is to use high quality prosecco or champagne to get the best flavor. If you wouldn’t drink it on it’s own, then don’t use it for the mimosa! We mix apple butter with the apple cider to sweeten the cocktail a little more, but maple syrup would also do the trick.
The brown sugar + pumpkin pie spiced rim adds additional depth to the drink and you’re friends will wonder where the warm hints are coming from…and it’s not the booze. Full proportions are below, but feel free to adjust based on your personal preference.
Before I forget, we thinly sliced some apple as a garnish, but with the brown sugar rim, this is absolutely unnecessary. If you have dried apple chips, those would also make a gorgeous garnish to this already stunning drink.
RELATED POST: Cranberry Cocktail Recipe with Bourbon + Rosemary
RELATED POST: 20 Holiday Cocktail Recipes for Your Next Party
- 1/3 Cup Apple Cider (chilled)
- Tbsp Apple Butter or Applesauce or Maple Syrup (for sweetness)
- 1/2 Cup Prosecco or Champagne (chilled)
- Brown Sugar
- Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie Spice Mix
- Apple Slices (to garnish)
- Mix together brown sugar and a pinch of apple pie spices on a plate.
- Take a wine glass or champagne flute, dip the rim in water and then dip it in the brown sugar mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker, mix together apple cider, apple butter, and ice. Shake until completely combined and the apple butter is dissolved.
- Strain into sugared wine glass.
- Top with chilled prosecco or champagne. Garnish with apples.
Let us know if you try this Apple Cider Mimosa Recipe out! Tag us on Instagram to share your creations!