With the holidays outside of the way, the next big thing on the horizon is Valentine’s Day! We love making fun and festive themed cocktails for just about any occasion, and this easy gin fizz recipe is perfect for the day of love. Whether you’re single and ready to mingle, or hanging with your love for life, this drink is a great thing to sip on before or after date night, and it’s pretty too!
Shop the Post
Our Gin Fizz is essentially just a classic gin sour with some champagne or prosecco poured on top. We dolled it up with a flowered strawberry and some crushed rose petals to make it festive for V Day. Make sure you pour it into a pretty wine or coupe glass and you’re good to go! YUM!
RELATED POST: 20 VALENTINE’S DAY DESSERTS TO TREAT YOUR LOVE TO
If you’re a fan of Gin Sours or a Tom Collins, then you’ll definitely enjoy this bright and refreshing drink. The egg white makes it so light and airy and the lemon brings the perfect balance of freshness.
Easy gin fizz recipe is below!
RELATED POST: 10 VALENTINE’S DAY COCKTAIL RECIPES
- 2 oz Gin
- 1 small egg's white
- 2 tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp Simple Syrup
- Champagne or Prosecco
- Rose Petals
- Fill cocktail shaker with gin, egg whites, lemon juice, lemon zest, simple syrup and a lot of ice.
- Shake well for about 1 minute until everything is combined and frothy.
- Strain into glass and GENTLY top with champagne, to keep the foam intact.
- Top with rose petals, strawberries, and whatever other toppings you want!
You can make your own simple syrup by combining 1 cup of white sugar and 1 cup of water in a saucepan. Bring it to boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool before you use it. ** This keeps in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.